Chocolate Covered Brownie Bites
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen brownie bites
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minute
- Cook Time: 25 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 250
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Chopped nuts, decorative frosting, candy sprinkles, white chocolate, confectioners' glitter
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 8 ounce semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan or double boiler over low heat. Add vanilla and butter; mix well.
- DIP each brownie ball using fork or spoon into warm chocolate; let excess drip off. Place on wax paper-lined cookie sheet. For best results keep chocolate warm or thin with cream as necessary.
- DECORATE tops of brownie balls with desired toppings. Let stand until set.
- BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. While warm, cut cooked brownie into pieces; roll into 1-inch balls. Let cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 of 24 brownie bites, Calories Per Serving 250, Total Fat 11g, Calories From Fat 100g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 90mg, Carbohydrates 35g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 28g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 6%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.