Chocolate Caramel Fondue
- Yield: 2 1/2 cups fondue
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minute
- Cook Time: 15 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 470
- Cookies, fruit slices, berries, pound cake squares, angel food cake pieces and/or dried apricots
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 3 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- COMBINE chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping in medium saucepan.
- COOK and stir over low heat until chocolate melts. Pour into serving bowl or individual cups. Serve with desired dippers.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/10 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 470, Total Fat 13g, Calories From Fat 120g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 210mg, Carbohydrates 86g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugar 63g, Protein 8g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 20%, Vitamin C 30%, Iron 10%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.