Cheesecake Layered Brownies
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 55 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 200
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using the oil, water and 2 eggs. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE 25 minutes. Beat cream cheese, butter and cornstarch in small bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour cheesecake mixture evenly over partially baked brownie.
- BAKE 28 to 30 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool. Spread with frosting. Chill 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 of 36 brownies, Calories Per Serving 200, Total Fat 10g, Calories From Fat 90g, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 105mg, Carbohydrates 26g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 21g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.