CHEESECAKE BROWNIE BARS
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 40 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 250
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Green or red food coloring (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Frosting, (optional)
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese on medium speed with electric mixer in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg, peppermint extract and food coloring, if desired. Pour evenly over brownie. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
- SPREAD with frosting, if desired. Chill 1 hour before cutting into bars. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 of 24 bars, Calories Per Serving 250, Total Fat 12g, Calories From Fat 110g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 125mg, Carbohydrates 31g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 25g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.