Brownie Banana Split Pizza
- Yield: one (12-inch) pizza
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minute
- Cook Time: 20 Minute
- Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pecan or walnut halves
- 1 (19.5-ounce) package Pillsbury® Family Size Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Sliced bananas and strawberries
- 1 (1-ounce) square semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix as package directs. On greased pizza pan or baking sheet, press batter into 12-inch circle. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Cool.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in small bowl,. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in juice concentrate and vanilla; chill thoroughly. Spoon filling over brownie crust.
- DIP banana slices in lemon juice; drain well. Arrange bananas, strawberries and nuts on top.
- MELT chocolate with butter, in small saucepan, over low heat; drizzle over top. Chill until set, about 1 hour. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.