- Yield: about 5 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cup crushed ice
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cup fresh strawberries, peaches or bananas
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain or vanilla yogurt
- COMBINE ingredients in blender container. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.
- Double Chocolate Shakes: Omit fruit; add 6 broken chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies and 1/2 cup chocolate-flavored syrup. Proceed as above. (Makes about 4 cups).
- Makes about 4 cups of Double Chocolate Shakes.