Banana Breeze Smoothies
- Yield: 4 drinks
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup chopped fresh or canned pineapple
- 1 cup cold water or pineapple juice
- 1-2 cup crushed ice or ice cubes
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 ripe bananas, chopped
- PLACE sweetened condensed milk, bananas, pineapple, water, and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- ADD ice; continue to blend until well combined. Serve immediately. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.