Awesome Double Chocolate Valentine's Brownies
- Yield: 12 (3-inch) hearts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 35 Minute
- Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Icing or gels, if desired
- 1 large egg
- 1 (8-ounce) milk chocolate bar, broken into chunks
- 1 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil; set aside.
- COMBINE 1 cup flour and sugar in large bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Press on bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, egg, remaining 1/4 cup flour, vanilla and baking powder in medium bowl. Mix in chocolate pieces and nuts. Spread over prepared crust. Bake 20 minutes or until set.
- COOL. Use foil to lift out of pan. For hearts, cut with heart-shaped cookie cutter or with knife, cut around waxed paper heart shape. Can also be cut into bars. Decorate with icing or gels, if desired. Store leftovers covered.