Fudgy Milk Chocolate Fondue
- Yield: About 3 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) can chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit, cookies, pound cake cubes, angel food cake cubes
- COMBINE syrup, sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- REMOVE from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm with dippers.
- MICROWAVE METHOD
- COMBINE syrup, sweetened condensed milk and salt in 1-quart glass measure. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
- Can be served warm or cold over ice cream. Can be made several weeks ahead.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 of recipe), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 73g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 56g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 40%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.