Caramel Peanut Balls
- Yield: about 4 dozen balls
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups finely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound chocolate-flavored candy coating*
- COMBINE peanuts, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in heavy saucepan.
- COOK and stir over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture forms ball around spoon and pulls away from side of pan. Cool 10 minutes. Chill if desired. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- MELT candy coating in small heavy saucepan over low heat. With wooden toothpick, dip each ball into melted coating, covering half of ball. Place on wax paper lined baking sheets until firm.
- *Candy coating (also called confectioners’ coating) is usually purchased in the grocery store baking section or can be purchased in candy specialty stores.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 balls), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.