- Yield: about 32 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate squares
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 32 (4 3/4 x 2 1/8 inch) whole graham crackers
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- MELT chocolate in heavy saucepan over low heat. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla; cook and stir until smooth.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture on each of 2 whole graham crackers; sprinkle 1 graham cracker with marshmallows and gently press second graham cracker chocolate-side down on top. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Carefully break each sandwich in half before serving.
- MICROWAVE METHOD
- COMBINE chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in 1-quart glass measure. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 2 1/2 minutes. Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/32 of recipe), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.