S' Mores on a Stick
- Yield: 11 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups mini milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 11 whole graham crackers, halved crosswise
- Chopped peanuts, candy-coated chocolate mini pieces, sprinkles
- PLACE half of sweetened condensed milk in microwave-safe bowl; heat on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup chocolate morsels until smooth. Stir in marshmallows.
- SPREAD evenly by heaping tablespoonfuls onto 11 graham cracker halves. Top with remaining graham cracker halves; place on wax paper.
- MICROWAVE remaining sweetened condensed milk at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes; stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate morsels, stirring until smooth. Drizzle mixture over cookies; sprinkle with desired toppings.
- LET stand 2 hours; insert wooden craft stick in center of each cookie.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/11 of recipe), Calories 510 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 80g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 42g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.