Cookies 'n Cream Fudge
- Yield: About 2 1/2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 3 (6 oz.) packages white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (about 20 cookies) coarsely crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
- LINE 8-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT white chocolate squares with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 40), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.