Holiday Pumpkin Treats
- Yield: 18 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
Or None Such® Brandy and Rum Mincemeat
- 1 (15 oz.) can (2 cups) pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Combine flour, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts.
- RESERVE 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon mincemeat over crust.
- COMBINE remaining ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Pour over mincemeat. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 15 minutes; reduce oven to 350°F. Bake an additional 40 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Cool. Cut into squares. Serve warm or at room temperature, topped with ice cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 square of 18), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 35g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 70%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.