- Yield: 6 dozen truffles
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut, chocolate sprinkles, colored sprinkles, unsweetened cocoa, powdered sugar or colored sugars
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- POUR into medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- SHAPE into 1-inch balls; roll in desired coating and/or decorate with frosting and candies. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 truffle of 72), Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 5mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.